5.2.12

Home Bunnies

On being a Home Bunny:
Home Bunny
I have become a Home Bunny. Not by choice - but by circumstance. I am waiting and saving and working and creating. It's not so bad really. It is very quiet - but nice. I am enjoying the simple pleasures.
Food & jazz & creating are my indulgences...
Tea
Home Bunnies drink lots of tea. They love sweets & enjoy a big bowl of ice cream every night. It has great comfort from food & loved ones & family.
It likes simple comforts such as: Books, DVDs, Drawing, Sunday Jazz, Eating, Photography, Gardening, Snuggling & Facebook.
Couch Bunny

I got some beautiful fresh ingredients at the Kelvin Grove Markets on Saturday: Pumpkin bread, Earl Grey, Sultana & apricot fruit loaf, lemons, limes, free range eggs, plums & sugar plums.
feb 5
feb 5


- I have been working diligently in my garden; digging, planting and working hard feels good. I'm finding worms & snails & spiders & bugs & caterpillars & grass hoppers!! And I'm getting dirty, scratches & blisters. It's nice to smell the earth & grass - it feels real!
feb 5
feb 5


feb 5
feb 5
Breakfast at Shucked Coffee House I found it in the Map Magazine Eat/Drink awards! Beautiful smooth coffee & Chorizo, sourdough with mashed avocado & mango & cherry tomato salsa! Bliss! Plus a cute visitor...
feb 5
feb 5
feb 5
Being a Home Bunny is nice sometimes...
feb 5
feb 5
feb 5
feb 5

Now I have a butt load of web design problem solving to do! Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!
Please listen to the beautiful Esperanza Spalding - she is amazing!

2 comments:

lauren carney said...

woman!
your artwork is flourishing!
i cannot believe how much even more amazingererer you have become since the last time i checked your blog.

These food pics are fantastic!
Keep on going miss - you're on a killer winning streak x x x

Emily Nelson said...

Lauren! thank you for your kind words! You are too nice! I've always been a big fan of your work! I need more of it in my eyes on your blog please!! hehe xo